Are You Ready For HPE Classes?
* Did you wear your P.E. uniform on days we have health and physical education classes?
* Did you wear proper running shoes for P.E. activities?
* Did you bring a water bottle?
* Did you bring a hat or sunscreen for outdoor P.E. activities?
* Lastly, did you bring a positive winning attitude?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to rumble!
Our current units are Yoga and Soccer. In the Yoga unit, we are learning how to successfully balance our bodies while having control of our movements. In the Soccer unit, we are learning how to successfully dribble, pass, receive and trap a soccer ball with control.
Our current unit is on Healthy Living. We are learning how to lead a healthy lifestyle by taking care of our bodies and making healthy choices and avoid unhealthy habits.
Please visit this site to see some of the fun and exciting learning activities that are highlighted throughout the school year. Be sure to check out our photos.
Please use this link to book your parent teacher conference on November 12 to 16 between 3:20 pm to 5:00 pm.
Health And Physical Education Rules
Be Respectful And Show Good Sportsmanship.
Always Listen and Follow The Rules.
Always Do Your Best In Health & P.E.
Play Safe And Have Fun.