Are You Ready For HPE Classes?
* Did you wear your P.E. uniform on days we have health and physical education classes?
* Did you wear proper running shoes for P.E. activities?
* Did you bring a water bottle?
* Did you bring a hat or sunscreen for outdoor P.E. activities?
* Lastly, did you bring a positive winning attitude?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to rumble!
Our current unit is basketball. We are learning to successfully manipulate a basketball by passing, dribbling and shooting at a net. We are also learning to improve our problem solving skills when working as a team.
Our current unit is growth and development. In this unit, we are learning the major body parts and about our five senses. We are also learning the different stages of the human life cycle and to distinguish the similarities and differences between ourselves and others.
Please visit this site to see some of the fun and exciting learning activities that are highlighted throughout the school year. Be sure to check out our photos.
Please use this link to book your parent teacher conference on February 18 - 22 between 3:20 pm to 5:00 pm.
Health And Physical Education Rules
Be Respectful And Show Good Sportsmanship.
Always Listen and Follow The Rules.
Always Do Your Best In Health & P.E.
Play Safe And Have Fun.