Are You Ready For HPE Classes?
* Did you wear your P.E. uniform on days we have health and physical education classes?
* Did you wear proper running shoes for P.E. activities?
* Did you bring a water bottle?
* Did you bring a hat or sunscreen for outdoor P.E. activities?
* Lastly, did you bring a positive winning attitude?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to rumble!
Our current units are Equipment Based Games and Outdoor Based Games. In this unit, we are learning how to safely participate in activities using a variety of equipment. We are learning to improve our problem solving skills when sharing equipment during activities.
Our current unit is Personal Safety. We are learning about personal safety in our school and in our community. We are also learning how to show caring behaviours and the feelings associated with each. Grade two students will also learn how to follow safety guidelines around prescription and non-prescription drugs.
Please visit this site to see some of the fun and exciting learning activities that are highlighted throughout the school year. Be sure to check out our photos.
Please use this link to book your parent teacher conference on February 18 - 22 between 3:20 pm to 5:00 pm.
Health And Physical Education Rules
Be Respectful And Show Good Sportsmanship.
Always Listen and Follow The Rules.
Always Do Your Best In Health & P.E.
Play Safe And Have Fun.