Are You Ready For HPE Classes?
* Did you wear your P.E. uniform on days we have health and physical education classes?
* Did you wear proper running shoes for P.E. activities?
* Did you bring a water bottle?
* Did you bring a hat or sunscreen for outdoor P.E. activities?
* Lastly, did you bring a positive winning attitude?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to rumble!
Our current unit is Catching and Throwing. We are learning to throw and catch different objects (bean bags, balls, scarves and frisbees). We are also learning to demonstrate how to be safe during individual and group activities. During the Catching and Throwing unit, we are learning how to share P.E. equipment when working with others.
Our current unit is on Healthy Eating. We are learning about Canada's Food Guide and how to make healthy choices when selecting a balanced diet to meet our nutritional needs for this age group.
Please visit this site to see some of the fun and exciting learning activities that are highlighted throughout the school year. Be sure to check out our photos.
Please use this link to book your parent teacher conference on November 12 to 16 between 3:20 pm to 5:00 pm.
Health And Physical Education Rules
Be Respectful And Show Good Sportsmanship.
Always Listen and Follow The Rules.
Always Do Your Best In Health & P.E.
Play Safe And Have Fun.