Are You Ready For HPE Classes?
* Did you wear your P.E. uniform on days we have health and physical education classes?
* Did you wear proper running shoes for P.E. activities?
* Did you bring a water bottle?
* Did you bring a hat or sunscreen for outdoor P.E. activities?
* Lastly, did you bring a positive winning attitude?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to rumble!
Our current unit is Cooperative Games. We are learning to be an active participant in cooperative activities. We are also learning to improve our communication skills and problem solving skills when working as a team. We know we are successful when we can participate cooperatively and safely and display good sportsmanship.
Please visit this site to see some of the fun and exciting learning activities that are highlighted throughout the school year. Be sure to check out our photos.
Health And Physical Education Rules
Be Respectful And Show Good Sportsmanship.
Always Listen and Follow The Rules.
Always Do Your Best In Health & P.E.
Play Safe And Have Fun.